This year we’re coming to AHIP focusing on the challenges that you told us are topping your list of priorities. In this disruptive era, the right technology is crucial to maintaining a long-term competitive advantage. You’ve told us you need new tools and strategies to meet these new challenges head on. We want to help.
Visit us at AHIP’s Institute Booth #903
Don’t Miss Our Session on Provider Network Strategies
Wednesday, June 3 • 3:15 pm – 4:00 pm • Room 205C
What do consumers and networks have in common?
Learn how a health plan’s network strategy can also be the cornerstone of an effective consumer engagement program. Whether plans have networks that are narrow, specialized or employer-specific, the data management design behind the network can be the key to unlocking quality provider and consumer engagement, as well as centralizing data to help automate provider selection and reimbursement.
Don’t Miss Our Session on Next-Generation Utilization Management
Thursday, June 4 • 3:35 pm – 4:20 pm • Room 201AB
Utilization Management is Broken. Here’s How to Fix It for a Value-Based World.
Learn how appropriate care guidelines, patient condition data, and exception-based coverage intelligence can be automatically shared in real-time between payers and providers to inform better decision making.
Want to get a head start on the AHIP action?
- Download our Guide to Next-Generation Utilization Management
- Download the Top 10 Things Payers Can Do to Help Speed VBR Alignment
- Hit VisitMHSresources.com for detailed information about what we’ll be showing at AHIPs
McKesson Health Solutions’ experts will be on hand to discuss the tools and strategies that can help you:
- Focus on Value-Based Reimbursement
- Automate implementation of new payment models
- Enable accurate, timely payment across multiple, complex reimbursement scenarios
- Support transparency between payers and providers to facilitate the transition from volume to value
- Create, model, manage, and deploy physician P4P programs
- Focus on Provider & Member Engagement
- Design and deploy provider networks efficiently to attract new members
- Provide members with accurate provider information
- Streamline authorizations between payers and providers
- Align on medical and reimbursement policies
- Empower physicians to communicate with their patients around gaps in care
- Medical Cost & Care Quality
- Help ensure appropriateness of care with InterQual®
- Manage molecular diagnostic test appropriateness and cost
- Support better outcomes and help enhance member experience
- Gain insight into quality management and compliance with NCQA-certified HEDIS® solutions
- Focus on Operational Efficiency
- Streamline complex payment and network management processes
- Facilitate reductions in medical and administrative costs by automating reimbursement decisions
- Promote consensus on appropriate care and coverage determination
We’re looking forward to seeing YOU at AHIP. We’ll be at booth #903. Stop by!